Friday, January 14, 2011

We are Here!

We arrived safely Thursday morning! Our flights went smoothly and none of our luggage was lost! YEAH!!! We checked into our hotel  http://www.central-hotel-viernheim.de/. Its a nice hotel, we have a three bedroom suite with a small kitchen and two bathrooms and a nice living room. I do have to say that the decorating is very...eccentric! When I find my camera I will post pictures so you can see what I mean!

After we arrived and got checked in, we went to the mall which is a few blocks away.  Lyssa is excited that they have a Toys r' Us and a candy store. Tim and I decided to have lunch there and we tried the wiener schnitzel and its pretty good. We also tried a donor kabob which is shavings of meat with flat bread, onion, cabbage, lettuce, tomato, and some kind of sauce. It's the German version of a fast food gyro. It was pretty yummy!

After that we were all pretty exhausted so we went to bed! That's pretty much all thats been going on! Today Tim is going to get his military ID's and see where he will be working. I think that Lyssa and I may go back to the mall to see what else is there now that we are more awake!! (either that or take another nap!)

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment